18 Cavey Street Marrickville
2 bed | 1 bath | 1 carSOLD $280,000 ABOVE RESERVE!!
Restore? Knock-Down? New Home Site & Potential Duplex site (STCA)
This original freestanding brick house privately set within a cul-de-sac presents an ideal opportunity for a home renovator or professional to transform, rebuild your dream home or build a duplex (STCA) in one of the Inner West's best blue ribbon residential locations.
Ideally positioned in a quiet pocket of Marrickville within just a stroll to an array of restaurants, vibrant cafes, variety shops, main supermarkets and veggie barn, with child care nearby and local schools nearby. Be spoilt with many public transport options to the city including the new Marrickville Rail station which is a 5 minute walk away.
This completely original period house features:
- Original freestanding brick, double fronted character facade with front porch.
- Clear and level block, with main sewage line running ideally parallel of rear border
- Private & quiet position with side driveway parking, set on an ideal parcel of land
- 2 large bright and sunny bedrooms, high ceilings, formal lounge & separate eat-in gas kitchen
- Large period bathroom with internal laundry
- Level rear yard being extremely private looking towards the park
- Potential to build your dream home or duplex as neighbouring properties have done (STCA)
Renovate or rebuild to suit your taste and requirements in this idyllic quiet residential neighbourhood. An ideal opportunity for an astute investor to add value and create a solid long-term investment - the choice is yours - don't miss your opportunity to acquire this one.
Richard Perry 0418 863 969
02 9518 1655
02 9518 1655