SOLD $740,000 - ANDREW KNOX 0425 230 650
5/65 Trafalgar Street Stanmore
2 bed | 1 bath | 1 carStylish Renovation with City Views
Totally renovated North facing top floor apartment in a very well-maintained complex right in the heart of Stanmore. Blessed with wonderful district views towards the Sydney CBD, this home is bright and sunny throughout this and is ready to move straight into.
Enjoy the convenience of being a short walking distance to either Stanmore or Newtown train stations and shopping villages. Also, within walking distance to The Enmore theatre and the many cafes and restaurants that line Enmore road leading up to King street Newtown. Stanmore is also home to many public and private schools and also has easy access to the University of Sydney & UTS.
This immaculate urban residence boasts:
- 2 spacious bedrooms rooms both with newly fitted built in wardrobes
- Brand new floating timber flooring
- Beautifully appointed custom-built kitchen with Caesarstone bench tops, handy breakfast bar, mirrored slpashback and stainless steel appliances including a dishwasher.
- Smooth ceilings throughout with 3 ceiling fans plus a newly installed split system air conditioning unit
- Brand new bathroom tiled floor to ceiling with high end fixtures and fittings
- Renovated internal laundry room with loads of extra storage
- Sunny balcony overlooking garden
- Secure undercover car space within a security precinct *This could easily be converted into a full-fledged lock up garage with the addition of a fitted garage door. Many of the owners of car spaces in this precinct have taken up this opportunity with strata approval.
- Security intercom entrances; double glazed windows
This is an ideal first purchase for those seeking comfort and convenience to all the attractions that the Inner West has to offer or will suit the investor seeking low maintenance and strong rental demand. This property represents great value for those seeking to get a foot hold in the very competitive Inner West property market.
Andrew Knox 0425 230 650