FOR SALE $895,000 - RICHARD PERRY 0418 863 969
31 Searl Street Petersham
3 bed | 1 bathFabulous Federation Beauty
This classic Federation home, in a tree-lined cul-de-sac of period residences is a real opportunity to add your mark within a nestled family area. Neatly presented throughout with a handyman's scope to improve, renovate and restore, the home's naturally bright interiors flow logically with an abundance of space displaying many original classic details throughout.
Ideal in location with plenty of on-street parking, and within just a stroll to Petersham Park, schools, playgrounds, hip cafes and village shopping with the added ease of city commuting via Petersham train station, the home displays:
- Reception entry with high patterned ceilings, coloured picture-glass sash window
- Three generously sized double bedrooms; traditional ornate fireplaces, solid timber floors
- Modern bathroom updated with bathtub and combination shower; instant gas hot water
- Neat and tidy eat-in kitchen with formal dining area and a separate lounge room
- Secondary sitting room looking out into a leafy garden capturing year round sunshine with side access
In need of a little tender loving care' and some visual work for a home handy person, this is a real opportunity to add some personal changes to easily create your forever home in a friendly community enclave.
Richard Perry 0418 863 969