SOLD $730,000 - ANDREW KNOX 0425 230 650
5/374 Livingstone Road Marrickville
2 bed | 1 bath | 1 carSOLD - ANDREW KNOX 0425 230 650
Stylish and Spacious Living with Lock-Up Garage
Large and glorious 2 bedroom apartment with a grand total of 87 square metres of internal space plus a 21 sqm lock up garage. This apartment sits on the top floor with sweeping district views from both the balcony and the kitchen and is pretty much freestanding, with the exception of a tiny adjoining wall in the laundry - a rare find indeed. Situated in a small building of only 15 apartments on a very large parcel of land.
Conveniently located within easy walking distance to either Marrickville or Dulwich Hill train stations, a variety of local cafes and restaurants, the Cooks River parklands and the adjoining Marrickville golf course and close to a number of quality public and private schools.
This stylish apartment boasts:
- 2 very spacious bedrooms with soft plush carpets; main bedroom with built-in wardrobe
- Large combined living and dining room looking out to a sunny balcony with views towards Botany Bay
- Stunning Japan black timber flooring in the living/dining room and entry hallway
- Brand new crisp white bathroom with separate shower and full sized tub; quality fittings such as a rain shower head, integrated toilet suite, white gloss subway tiling
- Beautifully appointed, brand new custom built kitchen with stainless steel appliances, Caesar stone bench tops, induction cook top and plenty of cupboard storage as well as a deep pantry
- High smooth ceilings throughout accompanied by ceiling fans
- Renovated, separated laundry room with additional storage
- Large 21 square metre lock up garage with plenty of height enabling you to have ample storage possibilities
- Security intercom entrances
Unique opportunity for the first home buyer or investor looking for a quality product requiring low maintenance whilst providing space, privacy and affordable strata in a small and very well maintained complex.
Andrew Knox 0425 230 650