SOLD $720,000 RICHARD PERRY 0418 863 969
5/75 Warren Road Marrickville
2 bed | 1 bath | 1 carSOLD - Another block record by Richardson & Wrench Marrickville!
How did we achieve this, in today's market?
After a completely FAILED selling strategy from another local agent in Marrickville, I was asked for help by the owners; delighted at the challenge of re-advertising a tired and stale listing. My team advertised the property professionally and directly contacted 'professional buyers agents' whom we have a long and trusted history with over the years, whist running the property through our professional long reaching buyers database, which ensured an abundance for enquiries and offers rolling in. We are delighted to announce the property has sold, and personally I'm delighted that a first time buyer just managed to secure the home, which has one of the best positions within the block.
Happy buyer, and now a happy seller! Do you need a trusted agent, perhaps stuck on the market with an agency whom doesn't know what to do?
We love a challenge, entrust a team whom cares my team! We don't just hope to sell, we plan to sell!
Richard Perry 0418 863 969
"Be an instant to local living above the urban hub"
Excellent in location, whisper quiet in setting and bestowing simply one of the best positions within this full brick low rise and much cared for building, this apartment offers the added bonus of a wide breakfast balcony complete with delightful urban leafy views across the district.
Light filled and neatly presented, ready to move in, but with an array of opportunities to perhaps reconfigure to open plan (STSA) as others have within the complex to add real worth and instant value into this home, and prime investment, the property notes:
- Intercom access within a tightly held complex with a reception entry of just 6 homes
- Quiet & secure top living spaces with naturally bright interiors, freshly painted throughout and finished with new low allergy flooring
- Neatly well-proportioned kitchen & dining area with plenty of scope to refit, reposition a low-cost designer kitchen whilst even more extra space could be gained by reconfiguring the floorplan and integrating the internal laundry room (STSA)
- Smart off-set living towards two large double size bedrooms with plenty of space for floor to ceiling wardrobes
- Neatly presented family sized bathroom with separate shower and bathtub and an internal hot water system
- A formal living and entertainment area leading to a covered balcony ideal to relax on and enjoy a morning coffee or an evening chat with friends over wine
- Easy rear lane access via 'Frede Lane' into your own 'on-title' parking with a gated pathway into the complex is pure convenience
An ideal location to base yourself, leave the car at home as you're just moments into the cosmopolitan hub of Marrickville with its village shopping, cafes, trendy eateries and the newly transformed Marrickville railway station - just makes life easier.
Move in now!
Richard Perry 0418 863 969