AUCTION - ANDREW KNOX 0425 230 650
41 Floss Street Hurlstone Park
3 bed | 1 bath | 1 car"Flossie" Circa 1913
Beautiful Federation 3 bedroom house sitting in a quiet street just moments away from Hurlstone Park village and train station.
Bright and sunny throughout this period home provides easy access to all the Inner West has to offer, with a variety of quality public and private schools close by, Cooks River parklands & cycleways just a walk away and a mere 11 km commute to the Sydney CBD.
This classic house maintains many original features including high ornate ceilings, timber floors throughout, 3 traditional fireplaces (the lounge room being fully functional), timber windows dressed with plantation shutters, Federation skirting boards and architraves. In addition the home boasts traditional tessellated tiles on the front balcony and beautiful lead-light window on the front door.
The property displays:
- 3 bedrooms all with built-in wardrobes
- Beautiful open plan custom built kitchen / dining room with gas cooking, stainless steel dishwasher and a properly externally flued rangehood
- Recently renovated designer bathroom
- Superbly appointed integrated indoor laundry facility
- Sun drenched garden ideal for alfresco dining and entertaining on balmy summer nights plus a gas outlet adjacent to the balcony for outdoor cooking and barbecuing
- Rear lane access providing that all important off street parking
This property provides both the beauty of its traditional charm of the Federation era and very tastefully combines the essential amenities required in 2018. Its excellent location offers a fabulous opportunity for the buyer seeking an Inner West lifestyle choice and a family friendly environment. Hurlstone Park is a suburb with a very bright future with it's quiet streets, traditional low rise housing and abundant parklands.
This is an ideal property choice for those seeking long term space, comfort and convenience.
Andrew Knox 0425 230 650