FOR SALE - RICHARD PERRY 0418 863 969
4/19 Tupper Street Enmore
1 bed | 1 bath | 1 car1st Home Buyers - No Stamp Duty
'Cressbrook House'- Pet Friendly Building
This totally unique garden apartment (64sqm total allotment) set within a small strata community of only 5 others, being majority owner occupied, is a breath of fresh air compared to many 'big block' buildings currently on the market. Naturally bright throughout within its leafy setting, with its own individual entrance being 'one-step' entry, it's a delight to return home to a period style, solidly built 'full brick' home.
This one of a kind home displays:
- Separate individual entry, side driveway to on-title parking, community veggie patch & rear garden area
- Own individual partly covered courtyard and garden oasis, set quietly well-back from streetscape
- Neat modern eat-in kitchen with plenty of storage, freestanding oven and stainless-steel extractor
- Updated tidy bathroom with shower, fully tiled with vanity storage. Internal laundry area.
- Combined living and dining area, with solid wooden flooring protected by carpet (opportunity to have polished floors STSA)
- King-sized bedroom with built-ins, high ceilings, adjoining the courtyard setting
This ultra-quiet location is second to none, soaking up all the attractions of Enmore, Marrickville and Newtown within a simple stroll; Enmore Theatre district, Factory Theatre, Enmore Park, Annette Kellerman Aquatic Centre, Coffee Alchemy, Addison Road Organic Food Markets, and a plethora of established restaurants and coffee houses to decide over, whilst an array of public transport options to happily commute to the city.
Richard Perry 0418 863 969