SOLD $560,000 - RICHARD PERRY 0418 863 969
4/19 Tupper Street Enmore
1 bed | 1 bath | 1 car*SELLERS NOTE: If you have an apartment under 40sqm or under 50sqm, most main banks do not lend. Call us as we provide an independent broker to help assist your financial position especially for first time buyers.
Call the team whom works the hardest to get our owners what they wish for, my team: Richard Perry 0418 863 969
Pet Friendly Building - Courtyard - Parking!
"Cressbrook House" A Boutique Block of Only Six Apartments.
This totally unique garden apartment set within a small strata community of only 5 others, being majority owner occupied, is a breath of fresh air compared to many 'big block' buildings currently on the market. Naturally bright throughout within its leafy setting, with its own individual entrance being 'one-step' entry, it's a delight to return home to a period style, solidly built 'full brick' home.
This one of a kind home displays:
- Separate individual entry, side driveway to on-title parking, community veggie patch & rear garden area
- Own individual partly covered courtyard and garden oasis, set quietly well-back from streetscape
- Neat modern eat-in kitchen with plenty of storage, freestanding oven and stainless-steel extractor
- Updated tidy bathroom with shower, fully tiled with vanity storage. Internal laundry area.
- Combined living and dining area, with solid wooden flooring protected by carpet (opportunity to have polished floors STSA)
- King-sized bedroom with built-ins, high ceilings, adjoining the courtyard setting
This ultra-quiet location is second to none, soaking up all the attractions of Enmore, Marrickville and Newtown within a simple stroll; Enmore Theatre district, Factory Theatre, Enmore Park, Annette Kellerman Aquatic Centre, Coffee Alchemy, Addison Road Organic Food Markets, and a plethora of established restaurants and coffee houses to decide over, whilst an array of public transport options to happily commute to the city.
Richard Perry 0418 863 969
02 9518 1655
02 9518 1655