SOLD $826,000 - ANDREW KNOX 0425 230 650
12/11 Williams Parade Dulwich Hill
2 bed | 2 bath | 1 carViews, Space and Privacy
Fabulous north facing top floor apartment (107 square metres) situated in a very sought after lifestyle complex overlooking a tranquil reserve towards Arlington Oval. Walk to Arlington Light Rail Station, Dulwich Hill shops, cafes, restaurants and a great variety of local public and private primary and secondary schools. This complex is a gated low-rise community with intercom access surrounded by beautifully landscaped gardens, children's playgrounds and a swimming pool.
- 2 spacious bedrooms with leafy outlook and built in wardrobes
- Brand new timber floors & new carpet in the bedrooms
- Expansive and bright open living and dining space with tranquil view
- Freshly painted throughout
- Large, sunny entertaining balcony overlooking Arlington Reserve with sweeping uninterrupted views, ideal for a relaxing morning coffee break, afternoon tea or alfresco dining
- Open plan kitchen features handy breakfast bar, dishwasher and loads of storage space
- Master bedroom features en-suite bathroom; main bathroom includes bath tub
- Internal laundry facilities (including clothes dryer)
- Lock up garage within a security precinct
Move straight into this fresh and spacious apartment which is very private with, low maintenance while enjoying a great lifestyle in a complex and a suburb that provides easy access to the Sydney CBD and all the attractions that the Inner West has to offer.
*Disclaimer: some images displayed have been digitally staged.
Andrew Knox 0425 230 650