SOLD $480,000 - RICHARD PERRY 0418 863 969
2/4 Howard Street Canterbury
2 bed | 1 bath | 1 carAn ideal first-time purchase & sound investment
Naturally bright throughout and peacefully set within a low rise, full brick strata building of only 9 apartments in total, this no step property is an ideal first-time purchase and sound investment ready to move into or rent out straight away.
- Security building with intercom access, quietly setback from streetscape
- Oversized living and dining area, with solid timber floors throughout
- Two full size bedrooms, both with massive built-in robes, smooth ceilings
- Updated galley kitchen with full extractor, leafy outlook, gas hot water
- Modern bathroom with bath-tub & adjustable combination shower
- Separate toilet & internal laundry with an abundance of storage space
- Easy access gated entry to your own allocated on title' car space
Conveniently located within minutes to main bus routes into the city, with Canterbury train station just a stroll away, whilst enjoying the main new shopping hub close by and the Cooks River parks and cycleway's and walking trails.
*Disclaimer: some images displayed have been digitally staged.
Richard Perry 0418 863 969