SOLD $577,500 - BUILDING RECORD - RICHARD PERRY 0418 863 969
4/69 Warren Road Marrickville
1 bed | 1 bathThis stunning 52sqm ground floor property gained the one-bedroom record for the building, which adds to our two-bedroom record sale within the same building
So, if you are thinking to sell your apartment on Warren Road, call me as we have qualified and deserving first time buyer's & families waiting to buy within street, call today Richard Perry 0418 863 969
1 BED 1 BATH 0 PARKING 0 BALCONY
"Perfect style in the Perfect Location"
Ultra-chic interiors with timeless appeal sets a new standard in designer living with every line, every contour mathematically planned to maximise ease of living, matched perfectly throughout for practical enjoyment in this just simply stunning home. Simulating with ease to all lifestyles, nothing has been left to chance, every space has been utilised for maximum comfort and results in soft and carefree living in Marrickville's most highly sought after 'up-town' pockets.
Niche cafes, coffee houses to be seen in, electric bicycles on hand, go-get vehicles easily available plus an array of express buses to choose from and the added ease to commute to the city from the newly revamped Marrickville station, with headphones in, this is a 'one song and you're there' destination lifestyle!
The Apartment, quietly boasts:
- Complete designer living, with naturally bright flowing interiors throughout
- One step entry, easy access with 'smartwares' intercom security, privacy glass & honeycomb blinds
- Open plan living and dining spaces with creative storage, internal laundry with Dux Proflo hot water system
- Stylish satin white gourmet kitchen details; Stainless steel oven, charcoal filter range hood, black ceramic cook-top & matching black metalware, handless 'soft-close' cabinetry with rotary storage, wide benchtops, all for entertaining with ease
- Completely re-designed bathroom finished in subway tiles, frameless 'rainwater' shower, airflow vented, floating bowl basin vanity, LCD lighting, vitrified floor tiling & concealed drainage
- A spacious master bedroom with storage is adjacent to a separate private study room and home office, often claimed by the owners little dog called 'Missy' as her own
In a solid brick and carefully looked after fully strata building, being majority owner occupied there's a real sense of community living here. A small wave, a morning nod as you head out to town makes this a great place to base yourself, and being just moments to everything, there's nothing left to do but enjoy yourself in your new surroundings.
Richard Perry 0418 863 969
- 52 sqm (approx)
02 9518 1655
02 9518 1655