FOR SALE $570,000 - $595,000 - RICHARD PERRY 0418 863 969
3/60 Arthur Street Marrickville
2 bed | 1 bath | 1 carCentral to everything, yet quietly tucked away! An Ideal first home and downsizer.
Quietly positioned within a small neatly kept full brick building of just 6 in total, this ready to move-in, nothing to spend apartment is an ideal first choice home and excellent low-maintenance investment.
Ground floor, no step entry, ideal for young and old, with the main café hub, restaurants and shopping just around the corner, whilst not forgetting the array of express bus services and the Marrickville rail station an ideal level stroll away. Park your car in your space and enjoy the convenience of centralised living.
Low rise and solidly built, this smartly presented apartment offers:
- Naturally bright interiors, combined lounge & dining area, updated with dual blinds & designer floor tiles throughout
- Newly renovated gas kitchen, stone bench tops, dual sink, stainless-steel appliances & integrated laundry with plenty of storage
- Two generous bedrooms, the main king size with floor to ceiling mirrored built-in; oyster lighting
- Renovated bathroom includes floor to ceiling tiling, frameless shower, updated vanity and cabinet storage
- Highly sought-after investment area, walk to the new upgraded Marrickville Rail Station
- On-title wide parking space, well presented, low maintenance building with brand new upgraded windows, and screens throughout the building
Immaculately presented - turn the key' & just move in!
Richard Perry 0418 863 969
FOR SALE $570,000 - $595,000
02 9518 1655
02 9518 1655