FOR SALE $729,000 - ANDREW KNOX 0425 230 650
7/1 Hill Street Marrickville
2 bed | 1 bath | 1 carBright and Beautifully Flowing Top Floor Apartment
Bright and flowing 2 bedroom apartment set well back on the top floor of a very popular well maintained & contemporary complex. All in close proximity to Marrickville's cafes, culturally diverse restaurants, wine bars & specialty stores and just 7 km from the Sydney CBD. This property is just a short stroll to the Cooks River parklands with its cycling tracks, golf course and playing fields such as Steel Park and of course Marrickville is blessed with a vast array of public and private schools plus the newly upgraded Marrickville train station and city link bus services.
- Easy flow floorplan with large open plan living & dining with plenty of natural light coming in from the balcony, ideal for outdoor dining & entertaining
- Two spacious bedrooms; main with built-in wardrobe
- Sensational brand new bathroom with top of the range fittings, new vanity and floor to ceiling tiles
- Bright open plan kitchen with plenty of bench space & storage
- Separate huge internal laundry room with scope for additional storage
- Lock up garage within a secure precinct; Security intercom entrances
- Air conditioning & only 1 adjoining wall
This property will suit the homebuyer seeking privacy & comfort. Ideal first purchase for the young buyer trying to get a start in the very competitive Inner West Market or the investor looking for a low maintenance purchase in an area with strong rental demand.
Strata Levies: $675.25 per quarter
Andrew Knox 0425 230 650