Sunny, Leafy and Convenient
3/8 Floss Street Hurlstone Park
2 bed | 1 bath | 1 carAndrew Knox 0425 230 650
Bright and sunny north facing 2 bedroom ground floor apartment in very close proximity to Hurlstone park train station, shopping village, public and private schools and the Cooks river parklands. This property sits in a very well maintained block of only 9 units and has a deep lock up garage with lots of potential for extra storage.
- 2 spacious bedrooms (main with federation built-in wardrobe).
- Quality designer kitchen with European appliances
- Timber floors throughout
- Smooth and high gyprock ceilings
- Own private laundry with additional storage
- Combined living and dining area
- Updated bathroom
- Quality cedar blinds throughout
This property has 70sqm of living space, a lock up garage, low levies, in a well maintained block with easy access to all public transport and all facilities while enjoying all the natural attractions the inner west has to offer. This property is a must see for first home buyers looking for a quality lifestyle choice or investors seeking low levies low maintenance and strong rental demand.
Andrew Knox 0425 230 650
SOLD $670,000 - ANDREW KNOX 0425 230 650
02 9558 0322
02 9558 0322